Thursday, September 3, 2009

Out in the West Texas....

...town of Sierra Blanco,
it means White Mountain, if you want to know;
We're getting closer to the border,
but the dang road just takes things in order.

Well, there ain't much here in Hudspeth County,
but what it lacks is made up in the scenery.
The County Courthouse is very old,
it's been restored though now I've been told.

It's the largest working adobe courthouse in Texas,
and I guess that going some, if you want my guesses;
most everything in Texas seem to be big,
I mean, you ought to see the hair on Jeffs new wig.

We're sleepin' in the car - again!
You would think that's all theres ever been,
but I can't complain, it ain't every night;
although a good motel would make it right.

Tomorrow: El Paso

No comments:

Post a Comment